Fewer people are marrying in the United States, but married couples still pay the lion's share of income tax, raising issues like financial benefit and differences in who chooses marriage and who doesn't.
- Save money with summer tax planning
- April 18 marks Tax Day
- Wednesday marks small business tax deadline
- Things to know: Getting your '16 tax return
- Maximize tax returns with end-of-year write offs
- Kids in college? Tax credit gives big money back
- Accountant: file extension to avoid tax penalty
- 7 tax refund choices that will help, or hurt, your family
- Tax expert: Under-used tax credit can boost return
- Tips to efficiently prepare, file taxes
- View More »
For Tesla, everything is riding on the Model 3.
Asian and European shares slid Friday as investors assessed corporate earnings reports, with a sell-off in Wall Street tech stocks pressuring sentiment.
- Treasury chief: UK may need 3-year transition after Brexit
- Proposed Cary IKEA needs approval, but tries to woo residents
- This company is installing microchips in its employees
- Study: Raleigh one of top 8 metros for $100,000-plus tech jobs
- Is this a sign that stocks are too hot?
- Samsung ends Intel's 2-decade-plus reign in microchips
- Amazon and Foxconn reflect a growing trend: Deliver it now
- US durable goods orders climbed 6.5 percent in June
- Online-shopping energizes UPS in second quarter
- Demand overseas keeps Mustang on top despite lower US sales
- View More »